Elizabeth Willse, a librarian at ASA College and Berkeley College in Brooklyn, NY and Chapter Member, has recently published a book entitled Using Tablets and Apps in Libraries (156p. Rowman & Littlefield Publishers. Sept. 2015).
Part of the professional series Library Technology Essentials, the book is available in Hardcover, Paperback and e-book.
Discover how you can implement a successful tablet program in your library.
Through this comprehensive guide, readers will learn:
- How to integrate the potential of tablet technology into existing library programs and staff workflows
- How to Host a Staff Training Technology Petting Zoo
- How to provide tablet support and training for your patrons
- How to use tablets in your story time and other children’s programming
- How to circulate tablets in your library
- How to use tablets to promote library services
- How to use tablets in your physical spaces to provide and gather information
Post a Comment